There’s More Too Seeing A Chiropractor Then Reducing Back Pain IN San Diego CA
If you have never consulted with a Chiropractor in San Diego CA then it’s safe to say that you’re missing out. It is estimated that throughout developed nations, one in every ten people will visit a Chiropractor each year. Majority of the time this is for treatment of musuloskeletal complaints such as neck pain, back pain, headaches, sports injuries and the like. For years, there have been misconceptions surrounding Chiropractic care. While I’m not here to set the record straight, I would like to take this opportunity to present to you a variety of researched benefits of Chiropractic care that you may not be aware of.
- Blood Pressure: In 2007 it was demonstrated that specific upper neck Chiropractic care positively influenced blood pressure. It was suggested that these improvements were seen due to alterations in chemoreceptor and baroreceptor function
- Athletic Performance: Around the world professional athletes are employing the assistance of Chiropractors and there’s very good reason for it. Sports Chiropractic management assists with reducing injury healing times, enhances reaction times, improves strength/flexibility and posture which are all key attributes to great sporting performance
- Headaches: While not all types of headaches are the result of cervical spine dysfunction, majority of facial pains can be assisted with spinal manipulation, mobilisation, massage and other treatment of the neck
- Sciatica: This nagging problem can seriously drag on and be a real life drainer. Chiropractic management is non-invasive and therefore does not pose any potential risk of further harm like particular medical procedures. Consider seeing your Chiropractor before going down the path of surgery, injections or long-term pain relief
- Some other interesting researched benefits of Chiropractic care at Better Life Chiropractic include neck pain, general back pain, trigeminal neuralgia, scoliosis and other postural issues and frozen shoulder.
WHAT IS IT THAT CHIROPRACTORS REALLY DO in San Diego CA?
Chiropractors assess the human frame for deviations, abnormalities, compensations and more. Specifically, we look for ‘joint subluxations’ which effect the normal function of the nervous system and surrounding soft tissue. By addressing these dysfunctions it allows the body to move freely, functioning normally and be well. Chiropractors use a variety of techniques to address these areas, therefore seeing one Chiropractor may be different to seeing the next.
IT'S NEVER TO LATE TO SEE THE BENEFITS OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE
If you’re reading this and thinking to yourself that perhaps it’s time to see how a Chiropractor in Mission Valley may be able to help you then pick up the telephone and speak to your local practitioners now. It’s never too late to notice the many benefits of Chiropractic management.
Guest Author: Dr. James Allen (Chiropractor)
For additional information regarding Chiropractic care or our guest author please visit http://www.vitalitychiropractor.com.au